When administering an estate, there is the potential for uncertainties, disputes or misinterpretations from the different parties involved. At Epstein & Associates our Newmarket Estate Litigation lawyers are able to address and rectify these situations.
Some of the issues our estate lawyers deal with include:
- Legal proceedings over contested Wills based on lack of testamentary capacity, undue influence, suspicious circumstances, coercion, fraud, or unfit executor(s);
Passing of Accounts (by estate trustees, executors, administrators, guardians, attorneys under Power of Attorney, and trustees of inter vivos trusts) to account for the property (i.e., money, real estate, and other assets) of the grantor, donor, testator or mentally incapable individual;
- Disputes between two or more executors/trustees because they disagree on how to manage the estate’s assets;
- Disputes between executor(s) and beneficiaries due to mismanagement of the estate’s assets or unfairness;
- Disputes involving claimants such as estate creditors, family law claimants, and dependents claiming support; and,
- Disputes between trustees and beneficiaries.
Meet with one of our Wills & Estates Lawyers for a no-obligation, complimentary consultation by contacting our Newmarket reception desk. You can get a sense for our firm and how we can help you in your case during this 30 minute session.