Our Epstein & Associates Barrie Estate Litigation lawyers understand that administering an estate can be stressful. Our primary goal is to provide guidance to help you avoid the misunderstandings and disputes that may arise when dealing with an estate.
Our lawyers can assist you with:
- Legal proceedings over contested Wills based on lack of testamentary capacity, undue influence, suspicious circumstances, coercion, fraud, or unfit executor(s);
- Passing of Accounts (by estate trustees, executors, administrators, guardians, attorneys under Power of Attorney, and trustees of inter vivos trusts) to account for the property (i.e., money, real estate, and other assets) of the grantor, donor, testator or mentally incapable individual;
- Disputes between two or more executors/trustees because they disagree on how to manage the estate’s assets;
- Disputes between executor(s) and beneficiaries due to mismanagement of the estate’s assets or unfairness;
- Disputes involving claimants such as estate creditors, family law claimants, and dependents claiming support; and,
- Disputes between trustees and beneficiaries.
Meet our Barrie Estate Litigation Lawyers: